The exhibition is situated in the Amsterdam City Hall (De Stopera).
Daily from 9:00 am – 18:00 pm , closed in weekend and public holidays.
Admission: € 1,00 per person
Guided tours: The cost of a tour is € 50.00 (including 6% VAT) for up to 2 hours (excluding the entrance fee per person). Booked in advance. No tours are currently being given due to staff shortages.
Entrance Schools: Basic Education and Secondary Education led by teacher(s) and after reservation can take advantage of the educational programs. The costs are € 25.00 (including 6% VAT). If also next reception a tour assistance is required, the costs are € 50.00 (including 6% VAT) for up to 2 hours. (Mind you that the educational material is in Dutch). No tours are currently being given due to staff shortages.
Unfortunately, the visitor’s centre is not wheelchair accessible.
06-83085155 or E-mail: email@example.com or Registration: Registration form below.
- Parking garage under City Hall/Music theater: at the level of Mr. Visserplein clearly shows how you can drive there.
- Parking garage in Valkenburgerstraat: only accessible for traffic from the IJ-tunnel/Prins Hendrikkade. The entrance is on the right before the traffic light on the Mr.. Visserplein.
- The surroundings streets: parking cost is shown on the parking meters.
- tram 9 or 14: stop Waterlooplein
- Metro: stop Waterlooplein
- Or take the Amsterdam Travel Tickets; unlimited travel across Amsterdam for 1-,2- or 3-days